Re: RBD I/O errors with QEMU [luminous upgrade/osd change]

Good morning Lionel,

it's great to hear that it's not only us being affected!

I am not sure what you refer to by "glance" images, but what we see is
that we can spawn a new VM based on an existing image and that one runs.

Can I invite you (and anyone else who has problems w/ Luminous upgrade)
to join our chat at https://brandnewchat.ungleich.ch/ so that we can
discuss online the real world problems?

For us it is currently very unclear how to progress, if it is even save
to rejoin the host into the cluster or if a downgrade would even make
sense.

Best,

Nico

p.s.: This cluster was installed with kraken, so no old jewel clients or
osds have existed at all.

--
Modern, affordable, Swiss Virtual Machines. Visit www.datacenterlight.ch