Re: iSCSI production ready?

Will it be a separate project? There is a third RC for Luminous without a word about iSCSI Gateway.

17 июля 2017 г., в 14:54, Jason Dillaman <jdillama@xxxxxxxxxx> написал(а):

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Alvaro Soto <alsotoes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,
does anyone know any news about in what release iSCSI interface is going to
be production ready, if not yet?

There are several flavors of RBD iSCSI implementations that are in-use
by the community. We are working to solidify the integration with LIO
TCMU (via tcmu-runner) right now for Luminous [1].

I mean without the use of a gateway, like a different endpoint connector to
a CEPH cluster.

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Thanks in advance.
Best.