Re: upgrading to newer jewel release, no cluster uuid assigned

Thanks for posting this. I just ran into the same thing upgrading a cluster from 10.2.7 to 10.2.9 - this time on CentOS 7.3, and also with the same dmcrypt setup. Adding the ceph_fsid file to each of the lockbox partitions lets the disks activate successfully.

Graham