Re: upgrading to newer jewel release, no cluster uuid assigned

That value is in ceph.conf, but I wouldn't expect that to have helped,
looking at the ceph-disk code (in the module level function `activate`)::

    ceph_fsid = read_one_line(path, 'ceph_fsid')
    if ceph_fsid is None:
        raise Error('No cluster uuid assigned.')

Maybe there is a thinko there, as ceph_fsid is only used to find the
cluster name by scanning config files (which does succeed if there is
only a ceph.conf that does not contain an fsid - meaning the ceph_fsid
value is not used at all.)

Cheers,
Jasper