Re: osds exist in the crush map but not in the osdmap after kraken > luminous rc1 upgrade

I figured that was the problem. Glad you got it sorted out.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017, 3:00 PM Daniel K <sathackr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well that was simple.

In the process of preparing the decompiled crush map, ceph status, ceph osd tree for posting I noticed that those two OSDs -- 5 & 11 didn't exist. Which explains it. I removed them from the crushmap and all is well now.

Nothing changed in the config from kraken to luminous, so I guess kraken just didn't have a health check for that problem.

Thanks for the help!

Dan