Re: rados rm: device or resource busy

	Hello,

David Turner wrote:
: How long have you waited?

	About a day.

: I don't do much with rados objects directly.  I usually use RBDs and
: cephfs.  If you just need to clean things up, you can delete the pool and
: recreate it since it looks like it's testing.  However this is probably a
: prime time to figure out how to get past this in case it happens in the
: future in production.

	Yes. This is why I am asking now.

-Yenya