Re: rados rm: device or resource busy

How long have you waited? Watchers of objects in ceph time out after a while and you should be able to delete it.  I'm talking around the range of 30 minutes, so it's likely this isn't the problem if you've been wrestling with it long enough to write in about.

I don't do much with rados objects directly.  I usually use RBDs and cephfs.  If you just need to clean things up, you can delete the pool and recreate it since it looks like it's testing.  However this is probably a prime time to figure out how to get past this in case it happens in the future in production.

Hopefully someone that has more experience with manually creating and removing rados objects chimes in.