Re: ceph client capabilities for the rados gateway

Thank you for your response. Yes, as I wrote, the gateway seems to
work with these settings.

The reason why I am considering the capabilities is: I am trying to
attach a Openstack environment and a gateway to the same cluster,
and I would like to prevent the Openstack admin to access the S3
gateway data and vice versa to prevent the gateway admin to access
the Openstack data. I just wonder if there is a reason why the
documentation suggest these very global capabilities

Gregory Farnum wrote on Wed, 31 May 2017 20:07:16 +0000

--
Diedrich Ehlerding, Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH,
MIS ITST CE PS&IS WST, Hildesheimer Str 25, D-30880 Laatzen