Re: ceph client capabilities for the rados gateway

I don't work with the gateway but in general that should work.

That said, the RGW also sees all your client data going in so I'm not sure how much you buy by locking it down. If you're just trying to protect against accidents with the pools, you might give it write access on the monitor; any failures due to capability mismatches there would likely be pretty annoying to debug!
-Greg