Re: Restart ceph cluster

That's regarding situations where restart is necessary, software update for example. If you have 1000+ OSDs and need to perform a minor version update(e.g. 10.2.7 > 10.2.8) - how do you do it? Do you restart OSDs manually, use some kind of script, etc? Tthis is rather an automation question more than ceph question, but still.
Surely "ceph tell" is a goto solution for any configuration updates.

Hi,