Re: All OSD fails after few requests to RGW

You can:
- change these parameters and use ceph-objectstore-tool
- add OSD host - rebuild the cluster will reduce the number of files in the
directories
- wait until "split" operations are over ;-)

In our case, we could afford to wait until the "split" operation is over (we
have 2 clusters in slightly different configurations storing the same data)

hint:
When creating a new pool, use the parameter "expected_num_objects"
https://www.suse.com/documentation/ses-4/book_storage_admin/data/ceph_pools_operate.html

Piotr Nowosielski
Senior Systems Engineer
Zespół Infrastruktury 5