Re: Limit bandwidth on RadosGW?

Just a thought, what about marking connections with iptables and using
that mark with tc?

-----Original Message-----
From: hrchu [mailto:petertc.chu@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: donderdag 4 mei 2017 10:35
To: Marc Roos; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  Limit bandwidth on RadosGW?

Thanks for reply.

tc can only do limit on interfaces or given IPs, but what I am talking
about is "per connection", e.g.,  each put object could be 5MB/s, get
object could be 1MB/s.

Correct me if anything wrong.

Regards,

Chu, Hua-Rong (曲華榮), +886-3-4227151 #57968 Networklab, Computer
Science & Information Engineering, National Central University, Jhongli,
Taiwan R.O.C.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Marc Roos <M.Roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>