Re: Ceph memory overhead when used with KVM

Hello,

Definitely seeing about 20% overhead with Hammer as well, so not version
specific from where I'm standing.

While non-RBD storage VMs by and large tend to be closer the specified
size, I've seen them exceed things by few % at times, too.
For example a 4317968KB RSS one that ought to be 4GB.

Regards,

Christian

chibi@xxxxxxx   	Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/