Re: chooseleaf updates

Just in case anyone was curious as to how amazing ceph actually is, I did the migration to ceph seamlessly. I was able to bring the other two nodes into the cluster, and then turn on replication between them without a hitch. And with zero downtime.  Just incredible software.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:50 AM, Loic Dachary <loic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 04/20/2017 02:25 AM, Donny Davis wrote:
> In reading the docs, I am curious if I can change the chooseleaf parameter as my cluster expands. I currently only have one node and used this parameter in ceph.conf
>
> osd crush chooseleaf type = 0
>
> Can this be changed after I expand nodes. The other two nodes are currently on gluster, but moving to ceph this weekend.

Yes, it can be changed :-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre