Re: How to mount different ceph FS using ceph-fuse or kernel cephfs mount

Hmm, now that I look, the --client_mds_namespace in jewel only took an integer.

So do "ceph fs dump", and use the number after the name of the
filesystem you want (e.g. where mine says "Filesystem 'cephfs_a' (1)",
I would use --client_mds_namespace=1).

John