Re: How to mount different ceph FS using ceph-fuse or kernel cephfs mount

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Deepak Naidu <dnaidu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> I have below two cephFS “volumes/filesystem” created on my ceph cluster. Yes
> I used the “enable_multiple” flag to enable the multiple cephFS feature. My
> question
>

> 1)      How do I mention the fs name ie dataX or data1 during cephFS mount
> either using kernel mount of ceph-fuse mount.

The option for ceph_fuse is --client_mds_namespace=dataX (you can do
this on the command line or in your ceph.conf)

With the kernel client use "-o mds_namespace=DataX" (assuming you have
a sufficiently recent kernel)

Cheers,
John