Re: radosgw global quotas - how to set in jewel?

Hi Graham, you're absolutely right. In jewel, these settings were moved into the period, but radosgw-admin doesn't have any commands to modify them. I opened a tracker issue for this at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/19409. For now, it looks like you're stuck with the 'default quota' settings in ceph.conf.

Thanks,
Casey