Re: Questions on rbd-mirror

This is something we have talked about in the past -- and I think it
would be a good addition. The caveat is that if we would now have
config-level, per-pool level, per-image level (via rbd image-meta),
and command-line/environment variable configuration overrides.

I think there needs to be clear tooling in the rbd CLI to dump RBD
configuration overrides and the source of those overrides -- and it
needs to be well documented.

Jason