Re: osd_disk_thread_ioprio_priority help

Hi Florian,

thank you for your answer.

We have already set the IO scheduler to cfq in order to be able to lower the priority of the scrub operations.
My problem is that I've found different values set for the same parameter, and in each case they were doing it in order to achieve the same thing as we do.
This is why I was asking for some more details about this parameter. Is the value 0 or 7 which will set the scrub to the lowest priority? I want my ceph cluster to be responsive for the client requests, and do the scrub in the background.

I'm open to any ideas/suggestions which would help to improove the cluster's responsiveness during deep scrub operations.

Kind regards,
Laszlo