re enable scrubbing

In my case we have 72 OSDs. We are experiencing some performance issues. We believe that the reason is the scrubbing, so we want to turn scrubbing off for a few days.
Given the default parameters of 1 day for scrub and 7 days for deep scrub. We turn off scrub for let's say 6 days, then when we turn it on will it try to do all the scrubbing that were supposed to be done in those days when it was turned off?

Kind regards,
Laszlo