Migrate cephfs metadata to SSD in running cluster

yes, https://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2014/08/25/ceph-mix-sata-a
nd-ssd-within-the-same-box/   is enough

don't test on your production env. before you start, backup your cursh map.

ceph osd getcrushmap -o crushmap.bin

below's some hint:

ceph osd getcrushmap -o crushmap.bin

crushtool -d crushmap.bin -o crushmap.txt

vi crushmap.txt

crushtool -c crushmap.txt -o crushmap.bin

ceph osd setcrushmap -i crushmap.bin

=====
ceph osd pool set POOL_NAME crush_ruleset ID
eg. ceph osd pool set ssd_pool crush_rulese 0, ceph osd pool set sata_pool
crush_rulese 1

=====
root ssd {
        id -1           # do not change unnecessarily
        # weight 0.040
        alg straw
        hash 0  # rjenkins1
        item node1 weight 0.020
        item node4 weight 0.020
        item node2 weight 0.020
}

rule ssd_rule {
        ruleset 1
        type replicated
        min_size 1
        max_size 10
        step take ssd
        step chooseleaf firstn 0 type host
        step emit
}

####### step take ssdXXX <---> root ssdXXX