Re: Migrate cephfs metadata to SSD in running cluster

Wido, all,

can you point me to the "recent benchmarks" so I can have a look?
How do you define "performance"? I would not expect cephFS throughput to change, but it is surprising to me that metadata on SSD will have no measurable effect on latency.

- mike

operations like "ls", "stat", "find" would become faster, the bottleneck is the slow osds which store file data.