Re: bcache vs flashcache vs cache tiering

And I think that is the main advantage of tiering, you have a lot more flexibility both during implementation and further down the road. We can look at our hot tier hit ratio and just add more SSD's, either in the spare slots I leave in each chassis or like you have suggested, dedicated SSD nodes.