Re: failing to respond to capability release, mds cache size?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Darrell Enns <darrelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to "dump_ops_in_flight" and "session ls" if it crops up again. Is there any other info you can think of that might be useful? I want to make sure I capture all the evidence needed if it happens again.

If you can dump the MDS cache that might turn out to be useful too;
otherwise there's probably not much you can get unless your kernel
includes dynamic debug and you can play with the
/sys/kernel/debug/ceph that is described at
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephfs/troubleshooting/#kernel-mount-debugging
But I'll leave that up to Zheng or somebody who works on the kernel client.
-Greg