Re: Ceph Import Error

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Aakanksha Pudipeddi
<aakanksha.pu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I mean setup a Ceph cluster after compiling from source and make install. I usually use the long form to setup the cluster. The mon setup is fine but when I create an OSD using ceph osd create or even check the status using ceph -s after the monitor is setup, I get this error. The PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATH have been set accordingly.

You don't say *what* you set those variables to, so I can't form an
opinion on whether you've set them correctly.

However, given that descsort_key is a relatively recent addition to
ceph_argparse, and your python exception shows it's finding the module
but not that particular symbol, it seems fairly likely that you have
some other ceph_argparse on your system that is being picked up
instead of the one you've just installed (i.e. your PYTHONPATH is
wrong).

John