Re: Ceph Import Error

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Aakanksha Pudipeddi
<aakanksha.pu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to setup kraken from source and I get an import error on using
> the ceph command:
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   File "/home/ssd/src/vanilla-ceph/ceph-install/bin/ceph", line 112, in
> <module>
>
>     from ceph_argparse import \
>
> ImportError: cannot import name descsort_key
>

> The python path is correctly pointing to the location of ceph_argparse but I
> want to know if it is a known error. On looking online, I found that this is
> generally a result of circular dependencies, although of what, I do not know
> yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure what you mean by "setup from source" in this case -- are you
trying to install Ceph system wide, or are you trying to run it out of
your source tree?

What is the overall command (including PYTHONPATH etc) that you are
trying to run?

John