How to create two isolated rgw services in one ceph cluster?

Hi, I am a ceph newbie. I want to create two isolated rgw services in a single ceph cluster, the requirements:

  • Two radosgw will have different hosts, such as radosgw-x.site.com and radosgw-y.site.comFile uploaded to rgw-xcannot be accessed via rgw-y.
  • Isolated bucket and user namespaces is not necessary, because I could prepend term to bucket name and user name, like "x-bucket" or "y-bucket"

At first I thought region and zone may be the solution, but after a little more researchs, I found that region and zone are for different geo locations, they share the same metadata (buckets and users) and objects instead of isolated copies.

After that I noticed ceph's multi-tenancy feature since jewel release, which is probably what I'm looking for, here is my solution using multi-tenancy:

  • using two tenant called x and y, each rgw service matches one tenant.
  • Limit incoming requests to rgw in it's own tenant, which means you can only retrieve resources belongs to buckets "x:bucket" when callingradosgw-x.site.com. This can be archived by some custom nginx rules.

Is this the right approach or Should I just use two different clusters instead? Looking forward to your awesome advises.

Thank you!