Keep previous versions of ceph in the APT repository

Hi @all,

Ceph teaem, could it be possible to keep the previous versions of
ceph* packages in the APT repository?

Indeed, for instance for Ubuntu Trusty, currently we have:

    ~$ curl -s http://download.ceph.com/debian-jewel/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages | grep -A 1 '^Package: ceph$'
    Package: ceph
    Version: 10.2.3-1trusty

Only the last version 10.2.3 is available and, for instance,
versions 10.2.2 and 10.2.1 has been removed from the APT
repository.

It could be handy to keep the previous versions too. Personally,
it's useful for me to test an upgrade in a lab: for instance when
I want to make a lab in 10.2.2 and then test an upgrade to 10.2.3
(and then make the upgrade in production if all is ok).

It seems to me a good thing to keep the old versions in the APT
repository but maybe it's complicated for the Ceph team...

Thanks for your help.
Regards.

François Lafont