how to get the default CRUSH map that should be generated by ceph itself ?

hi, folks
    Is there any way I could get the original(default) crush map after some manual mofifications?

    eg:
    assuming no one had tuned the crush map, the map state named ORIGINAL , which was maintained by ceph itself.
    if I modified the crush map,  map state named COMMIT1,
    the I added a new osd,  ceph would add it to the crush map,  at this thime map state named COMMIT2,

    now, how to get the default CRUSH map that should be generated by ceph itself? I mean something like ORIGINAL+COMMIT2.