From: "Brian ::" <bc@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 18 Nov 2016 11:52 p.m.
To: sjust@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Craig Chi; ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Nick Fisk
Subject: Re:  how possible is that ceph cluster crash

X-Assp-URIBLcache failed: '1e100.net'(black.uribl.com)

This is like your mother telling not to cross the road when you were 4
years of age but not telling you it was because you could be flattened
by a car :)

Can you expand on your answer? If you are in a DC with AB power,
redundant UPS, dual feed from the electric company, onsite generators,
dual PSU servers, is it still a bad idea?