Re: Can't recover pgs degraded/stuck unclean/undersized

Right, thank you.

On this particular cluster it would be Ok to have everything on the HDD. No big traffic here.
In order to do that, do I need to delete this cephfs, delete its pools and create them again?

After that I assume I would run ceph osd pool set cephfs_metadata crush_ruleset 0, as 0 is the id of the hdd crush rule.