Re: Ceph Blog Articles

Hi Nick,

Maybe not directly relating to your use case, but it will nice to know, at
least theoretically, how this latency will increase under heavier loads
specifically near max. cluster iops throughput where all cores will be
at/near peak utilization.

Would you be able to share any Ceph config parameters you changed to
achieve low latency, what i/o scheduler did you use, also did you use
jemalloc ?

The Mhz per IO article is very interesting too, the single chart packs a
lot of info.

/Maged