Re: MDS Problems - Solved but reporting for benefit of others

A bit more digging, the original crash appears to be similar (but not exactly the same) as this tracker report

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16983

I can see that this was fixed in 10.2.3, so I will probably look to upgrade.

If the logs make sense to anybody with a bit more knowledge I would be interested if that bug is related or if I have stumbled on
something new.

Nick