Multi-tenancy and sharing CephFS data pools with other RADOS users

We currently have one master RADOS pool in our cluster that is shared among many applications.  All objects stored in the pool are currently stored using specific namespaces -- nothing is stored in the default namespace.

We would like to add a CephFS filesystem to our cluster, and would like to use the same master RADOS pool as the data pool for the filesystem.

Since there are no other tenants using the default namespace would it be safe to share our RADOS pool in this way?  Any reason to NOT do this?

Thanks,

-- Dan