Question about writing a program that transfer snapshot diffs between ceph clusters

Hi, everyone.

I'm trying to write a program based on the librbd API that transfers snapshot diffs between ceph clusters without the need for a temporary storage which is required if I use the "rbd export-diff" and "rbd import-diff" pair. I found that the configuration object "g_conf" and ceph context object "g_ceph_context" are global variables which are used almost everywhere in the source code, while what I need ot do in the first place is to construct two or more configuration objects, each corresponding to a ceph cluster, and make those operations intended to a ceph cluster use the corresponding configuration object.

How can I accomplish this task? Or, is it just not viable? Thank you:-)