Ceph consultant required

Hello all,

We’re after an experienced Ceph consultant who can debug and analyse a Ceph Hammer (0.94.9) OSD memory issue … to help us determine if the issue is either something we’ve caused (eg. misconfiguration), or perhaps a software defect.

We suspect that this is likely to be at least a week of work… and depending on the identified issue we may proceed with additional work for remediation.

If you’re interested please respond off list.

Regards,
David Burns

--
FetchTV Pty Ltd, Level 5, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061

<http://www.fetchtv.com.au/>

This email is sent by FetchTV Pty Ltd (ABN 36 130 669 500). The contents of
this communication may be
confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright material. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this communication is expressed prohibited. If you
have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

<http://facebook.com/fetchtv>