Re: 10Gbit switch advice for small ceph cluster upgrade

Hi Jelle, we do Arista 7050TX 10GbE Switching as TORs. We cluster them
with VARP HA, active-active which works very well here. The host nics
are X540 copper. Interfaces are all 2x10G LACP bonds. While some may
argue Fiber is nice, and will lower latency expecially for longer
distances, for us copper is more practical and cheaper too. thx will