Re: Ceph and TCP States

Kernel is 4.8.

I'm certainly not seeing connectivity come back in 30 seconds, can't be sure on the 15 minutes I stated above, but it's around that figure. I also don't see any new TCP sessions established on the firewall, so it doesn't look like it's trying to establish a new TCP connection after 30s either. A reboot of the client is currently the fastest way to get everything working again.