running xfs_fsr on ceph OSDs

Hi,

We have been running xfs on our servers for many years, and we are used to run a scheduled xfs_fsr during the weekend.

Lately we have started using proxmox / ceph, and I'm wondering if we would benefit (like 'the old days') from scheduled xfs_fsr runs?

Our OSDs are xfs, plus the VMs are also mostly running xfs. Both of which (in theory anyway) could be defragmented.

Google doesn't tell me a lot, therefore I'm posing the question here:

What is consensus here? Is it worth running xfs_fsr on VMs and OSDs? (or perhaps just one of both?)

MJ