Re: Problem copying a file with ceph-fuse

Hi,

are you sure, that the network is OK ?

Stuff like this can happen if somewhere in between the MTU size is
different.

So make sure, that all public ceph nic's have the same MTU as the
client, and also every switchport has the same MTU in between.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic