Problem copying a file with ceph-fuse

Hi all,

I have an issue that when I copy a specific file with ceph-fuse on
cephfs (within the same directory) it stalls after a couple of GB of
data. Nothing happens. No error, it just "hangs".

When I copy the same file with the cephfs kernel client it works without
issues.

I'm running Jewel 10.2.2 on the cluster. I have tried the ceph-fuse
client v10.2.2 and v10.2.3.

Any tips on how to debug this issue is more then welcome.

PS: it is possible that this specific file has some bitrot, maybe even
corrupted. But I would like to have an explanation why it works with the
cephfs kernel client and not ceph-fuse.

With kind regards,