Re: experiences in upgrading Infernalis to Jewel

Hi,

if you are using RGW, you can experience similar problems to ours when creating a bucket. You'll find what went wrong and how we solved it in my older email. Subject of topic is "Can't create bucket (ERROR: endpoints not configured for upstream zone)"

Cheers,
Arvydas