OpenStack Barcelona discount code

Hey cephers,

For those who are attending OpenStack Summit in Barcelona this October
and have not yer purchased your ticket I wanted to share a 20%
discount code that has just been provided to Red Hat that we can
freely share. The code you need to enter is:

RED_OPENSTACKSUMMIT

This 20% discount code is good for unlimited uses on Full Access
registrations until online sales end on October 22. This code is not
applicable for people who have already registered at the early bird
price, cannot be used in person onsite in Barcelona, and cannot be
used for day only passes. Prices increase again on September 28, but
this code will still be valid for 20% off the increased price until
October 22.

The code can be redeemed on Eventbrite HERE. When you register on
Eventbrite, you will need to first click on “Enter Promotional Code”
and then copy and paste your code in the text box before you select
the ticket type. It's easy to miss, so please reference the following
illustration:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyvjn99erg1p47p/HowToUseRegCode_BarcelonaSummit.jpg?dl=0

If you have any problems or questions please let me know. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat