/var/lib/mysql, CephFS vs RBD

Hi,

I'm looking for pros and cons of mounting /var/lib/mysql with CephFS or RBD for getting best performance. MySQL save data as files on mostly configuration but the I/O is block access because the file is opened until MySQL down. This case give us both options for storing the data files. For RBD pros, please suggest the file system should be formatted on the mounted volume.

Actually this case can happen on any database which stores the data as files.

Best regards,