ceph-fuse "Transport endpoint is not connected" on Jewel 10.2.2

Hi all,

Running ceph version 10.2.2 (45107e21c568dd033c2f0a3107dec8f0b0e58374) on Ubuntu 16.04LTS.

Currently I have the weirdest thing, I have a bunch of linux clients, mostly debian based (Ubuntu/Mint). They all use version 10.2.2 of ceph-fuse. I'm running cephfs since Hammer without any issues, but upgraded last week to Jewel and now my clients get:
"Transport endpoint is not connected".

It seems the error only arises when the client is using the GUI when they browse through the ceph-fuse mount, some use nemo, some nautilus. The error doesnt show up immediatly, sometimes the client can browse through the share for some time before they are kicked out with the error.

But when I strictly use the shell to browse the ceph-fuse mount in the CLI it works without any issues, when I try to use the GUI browser on the same client, the error shows and I get kicked out of the ceph-fuse mount until I remount.

Any suggestions?

With regards,