Re: openATTIC 2.0.13 beta has been released

Hi Alexander,

sorry for the late reply, I've been on vacation for a bit.

On 08/11/2016 07:16 AM, Александр Пивушков wrote:

> and what does not suit calamari?

Thank you for your comment! openATTIC has a somewhat different scope: we
aim at providing a versatile storage management system that supports
both "traditional" storage (e.g. NFS/CIFS/iSCSI) as well as adding
support for managing and monitoring Ceph for users that have storage
demands that exceed the boundaries of individual servers with local
attached storage.

We intend to organically grow the Ceph management and monitoring
functionality over time, based on user feedback and demand. Currently,
we're in the final stretch of completing a dashboard that displays the
overall status and health of the configured Ceph Cluster(s). We're also
working on extending the Ceph Pool management and monitoring
functionality for the next release (we release a new openATTIC version
every 5-6 weeks).

I blogged about the state of Ceph support a few months ago [1], a
followup posting is currently in the works.

Our roadmap and development process is fully open - we look forward to
your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,

Lenz

[1]