openATTIC 2.0.13 beta has been released

Hi all,

FYI, a few days ago, we released openATTIC 2.0.13 beta. On the Ceph
management side, we've made some progress with the cluster and pool
monitoring backend, which lays the foundation for the dashboard that
will display graphs generated from this data. We also added some more
RBD management functionality to the Web UI.

For more details, please see the release announcement here:

https://blog.openattic.org/posts/openattic-2.0.13-beta-has-been-released/

We're still in the early stages of development of the Ceph management
and monitoring functionality, so we're very eager on receiving feedback
and comments.

Thanks!

Lenz