Large file storage having problem with deleting

Hi,

I saved a file sizing 5GB in the cluster.  OSD disk "Used space" increases 15GB in total because replication is 3. And radosgw-admin bucket stats --uid=someuid shows that num-objects is increased by 1.

However, after I removed the object, I observe this:

the OSD disk usage does NOT change,

ceph df shows default.rgw.buckets.data "USED" is still 5119M.

radosgw-admin bucket stats --uid=someuid shows that num-objects is decreased by 1

Now I have deleted every object for this user, the only user using this cluster, the results do not change.

Is there a way to print object information for pool, like name, size etc?

Is this "ceph should behave like this" or is this random bug?

Thanks.