ceph-dbg package for Xenial (ubuntu-16.04.x) broken

Hello,

New to the list.  I'm working on performance tuning and testing a new Ceph cluster built on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and newest "Jewel" Ceph release.  I'm in the process of collecting stack frames as part of a profiling inspection using FlameGraph (https://github.com/brendangregg/FlameGraph) to inspect where the CPU is spending time but need to load the 'dbg' packages to get symbol information.  However, it appears the 'ceph-dbg' package has broken dependencies:

ceph1.oak:/etc/apt# apt-get install ceph-dbgReading package lists... DoneBuilding dependency tree       Reading state information... DoneSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you haverequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstabledistribution that some required packages have not yet been createdor been moved out of Incoming.The following information may help to resolve the situation:
The following packages have unmet dependencies: ceph-dbg : Depends: ceph (= 10.2.2-0ubuntu0.16.04.2) but 10.2.2-1xenial is to be installedE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Any ideas on how to quickly work around this issue so I can continue performance profiling?
Thank you,-JR