Re: Infernalis -> Jewel, 10x+ RBD latency increase

I would be suspicious that somehow somewhere you had some sort of caching going on, in the 1st example. 250us is pretty much unachievable for directio writes with Ceph. I've just built some new nodes with the pure goal of crushing (excuse the pun) write latency and after extensive tuning can't get it much below 600-700us. The 4ms sounds more likely for an untuned cluster. I wonder if any of the RBD or qemu cache settings would have changed between versions?